When & Where: 7pm - 23rd November 2018 at New Life Presbyterian Church.
Subject: Concerning His Coming
Speaker: Mr David McMillan
The objects of the Sovereign Grace Advent Testimony are:
- To teach the nearing approach of our Lord's return. James 5:8
- To hold forth the Truth and to expose and resist error. Jude 3
- To note passing events in the light of 'the Scripture of Truth'. 2 Peter 1:19
- To unfold the Word of God by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Acts 17:11
- To encourage missionary endeavour, and all service for Truth. Acts 1:8
- To comfort and strengthen those who seek to stand with the Lord, apart from abounding lawlessness. 2 Timothy 2:19
- To call for separation from ecumenism. 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
The Sovereign Grace Advent Testimony adhere's to it's manifesto (first published in 1919).
Council and Representatives
SGAT Council members: Peter Fleming, Martin Humphrey, David McMillan, Richard Monteith, Andrew Toms, Paul Toms and Stephen A. Toms.
Australian Representative: Mr David Doberer
New Zealand Representative: Miss E.R. Wilson
Canadian Representative: Mr Andrew Foster firstname.lastname@example.org